Monday, March 3, 2014

Changes of Thought, Changes of Practice, and Some New Work

I keep another blog in addition to this one, on Wordpress, which I started at the beginning of last year to document my artwork and process. I've updated it since I've been in Rotterdam with projects from last semester and some new little things I've done here. I also wrote a lengthy piece about how my approach to being an artist has changed drastically in the last year, outlining my thoughts on artistic practice, personal revelations, and new paths to tread. Writing that came as a surprise to me as I began explaining why I hadn't posted much studio work last semester, and ended with a long, discerning and intimate essay naming the feelings and leanings I'd been having for a long time.

I will continue to post new work from WdKA on the Wordpress site to follow my progress as a whole, and link it to this blog.

Changes of Thought, Changes of Practice

Rotterdam


No comments:

Post a Comment